[emelfm2] remove vendor tag from desktop file. https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/247

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 08:40:10 UTC 2013

On 03/05/2013 02:31 AM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> As I am currently very busy with my dayjob, I'd like to ask you to
> please fix all of my packages you changed to use conditionals, so I
> can continue to use one spec at least for all supported Fedora releases.
Toshio's guidelines for those changes came in later and I haven't
checked ownership of packages but I will refrain from making any changes
for packages you maintain left on that list and you can fix them as you
see fit when you have time.  As far as EL compatibility is concerned,  I
do check for EPEL builds and this package didn't have any.

Rahul