[emelfm2] remove vendor tag from desktop file. https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/247

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:10:20 UTC 2013

Hi

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Michael Schwendt  wrote:

> > dropped INSTALL file (rpmlint warning). defattr and %clean section
> > which are entirely redundant for all current Fedora releases.
>
> I think you could have fixed also the %buildroot and $RPM_BUILD_ROOT mix,
> too. *g*

Sure but it appears that any change including dropping very old obsoletes
is considered controversial or needless change or personal preference now
and frankly, it is just less work for me to not care about other packages
much. Becoming co-maintainer for all of them just doesn't scale and I have
more than enough in my plate already.  I can just ride through even more
obvious changes and be done with it or just not participate.

Rahul