RFC: Fedora revamp proposal

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 22:16:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 07:48 -0500, Mark Bidewell wrote:

> Are there any records of these FUDCon discussions? Creating defined
> core of functionality seems like it could solve several problems.  I
> would be curious as to what ideas we proposed on that.

I don't know for sure, but I'm not aware of any, sadly. A lot of the
discussion happened in a big free-for-all that ensued from the flaming
wreckage of spot's talk on a proposed new release cycle (not spot's
fault, but the discussion of his proposal very rapidly mutated into a
wide-ranging, 'what do we want to change in Fedora?' discussion that
lasted for a few hours.) I don't think anyone was recording at that
point. I think some people wrote blog posts about it, though.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey