Unhelpful update descriptions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 09:47:56 UTC 2013

On 14/03/13 02:43 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> That's more problem of how we treat our stable releases.
>
> Take Fn-1 - it's almost dead, nearly nobody cares about it anymore
> (as bugfixes/backporting are costly), and I'd say with our ability
> to push security updates... It's non sense to have it as supported
> release.

I've argued somewhat down this line before, but you're taking it _way_
too far.

I've been running my entire domain on Fn-1 for three years and it works
fine, and I get all the appropriate security updates. It is a thing that
works, please don't dismiss it. I snipped the rest of your mail, but I
think you're being way too negative.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey