fedora release name problem

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 20:35:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 21:28 +0100, eduard.vopicka wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I think it is really time for some authority to decide ASAP, taking into
> account that this is now (proposed) alpha blocker bug and the scope of the
> overall fix is still unknown.
>
> I could not resist, sorry.

FESCo already did, this morning. It's in the minutes of their meeting,
which were sent to this list. They decided we will stick with the
current fedora-release (which leaves the รถ in place, and makes the
apostrophe a Unicode apostrophe rather than a single quote; this is
enough to fix grub at least) for now and fix issues as they arise.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey