package, package2, package3 naming-with-version exploit

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Mar 29 09:46:55 UTC 2013

Dne 28.3.2013 19:43, James Antill napsal(a):

Dear James,

I just hear arguments why something not do. Could you please also come
with variant why to do something? Think positive about the issue? You
try to convince me that we are living in prefect world and RPM/YUM are
doing already everything what was achievable, while it does not.

Yes, I am not naive, I don't expect to have solution on the table
tomorrow, I know there are technical obstacles etc, I know that I am
asking different people then me to do the work (how dare). We can even
spend time developing something which proves useless at the end, but
that does not mean we should not try.

Vít