Q: webfonts:

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun May 5 10:17:53 UTC 2013

Le Dim 5 mai 2013 12:01, Felix Miata a écrit :
> On 2013-05-05 11:44 (GMT+0200) Nicolas Mailhot composed:
>
>> XP is out-of-support Microsoft-side.
>
> For what definition of "out-of-support"?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/endofsupport.aspx
>
> Considering Fedora release lifetimes, WinXP seems to have abundant life
> left.

If you take into account the time between new package creation, and its
release as part of a new Fedora version, 'abundant' seems quite optimistic
to me (not to mention that MS OS "support" is limited to the system
itself, ie in the last years of windows 2000 "support" you could not find
any supported app to install on it). Esp. when the package is a complex
beast like an erp — that requires at least a few months of testing before
going into production.

--
Nicolas Mailhot