Info in Konqueror

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Thu May 30 09:25:36 UTC 2013

Oron Peled wrote:
> For example, in konqueror you can simply type the "info:/" URI and
> browse the info documentation with proper fonts, highlighting and
> links.

Looking through the manuals of GDB, GCC and Make, I get a seemingly
random mixture with some paragraphs in a Courier-like font with a fixed
line length, and some paragraphs in a variable-width sans-serif font
and adapting to the width of the window. I wouldn't exactly call that
"proper fonts". Apparently the converter tries to guess which
paragraphs are prose and which are code blocks, but its criteria are no
better than flipping a coin.

Björn Persson