Fedora search

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 09:23:10 UTC 2013

I'm mentioning it just because nobody has so far. Elastic Search[1]
which is also lucene-based, was designed from the very beginning to be
distributed (in contrast to solr). The product hasn't reached the symbolic
1.0 yet but is production-ready (for instance github[2] uses it).

Dridi

[1] http://www.elasticsearch.org/
[2] https://github.com/blog/1381-a-whole-new-code-search