Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Nov 7 10:17:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 03:53:48AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Olav Vitters wrote:
> > AFAIK (not sure), it should come somewhat easy once you the distribution
> > is based upon systemd.
>
> That means it will exclude the most popular distribution out there.

I fail to see the point of discussing non-Fedora distributions on Fedora
devel mailing list. If you want to discuss GNOME, we also have a
development list, see
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/desktop-devel-list. A bit more
logical to include people who actually work on this and less annoying to
people who don't want to discuss other distributions on the Fedora
mailing list.

--
Regards,
Olav