Draft Product Description for Fedora Workstation

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Nov 7 13:28:09 UTC 2013

Le Jeu 7 novembre 2013 11:17, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 03:53:48AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Olav Vitters wrote:
>> > AFAIK (not sure), it should come somewhat easy once you the
>> distribution
>> > is based upon systemd.
>>
>> That means it will exclude the most popular distribution out there.
>
> I fail to see the point of discussing non-Fedora distributions on Fedora
> devel mailing list. If you want to discuss GNOME, we also have a
> development list, see
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/desktop-devel-list. A bit more
> logical to include people who actually work on this and less annoying to
> people who don't want to discuss other distributions on the Fedora
> mailing list.

I fail to see the point of discussing non-GNOME-specific problems on a
GNOME development list. A bit more logical to include people who actually
work on non-GNOME software and don't want to discuss non-GNOME app
distribution on a GNOME list.

Really, why do I have to write this at all? Fedora Workstation is not
GNOME, that has already bee written in this thread.

--
Nicolas Mailhot