unaccessability

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 19:39:50 UTC 2013

Well the installer is work in progress and there are a lot of features missing still, and
there are still questions that we need to figure out the answer to in terms of installing various things.

We are trying to nail down the core design first before adding support for 'everything',
but there will be the need for a .desktop file and an appdata file for anything that wants to be in.
Maybe long term we want to filter terminal applications into a separate 'tab' or similar, but regardless of
long term presentation if you maintain a package with a terminal application and want it to show up in the installer
the solution is to create a .desktop file and a appdata file for it.

Christian