Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (2013-11-14 17:00 UTC)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:09:23 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 02:14:44PM -0500, James Antill wrote:

> = Followups =
>
> (approval and retirement sections already passed)
> #topic #339     software collections in Fedora
> .fpc 339
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/339

I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to get to anything new in the draft this
week as I'm having to work on talking to FHS about potential to modify /opt.

> (waiting on spot's input)
> #topic #352     BLAS and LAPACK packaging
> .fpc 352
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/352
>
> #topic #355     How to package noarch packages which require a binary
>                 dependency which doesn't build on all archs?
> .fpc 355
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/355
>
> #topic #357     time-api prior to openJDK8
> .fpc 357
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/357
>
> = New business =

FESCo was asked about enabling of third party repositories by the three
Products.  notting pointed out that the present policy is actually encoded
in a Packaging Guideline rather than in a FESCo Policy.  So we'll need to
discuss this so FESCo knows where we stand on it:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/366

-Toshio