Packaging changes for libev in Rawhide

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 26 05:57:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 10:27 -0500, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Nathaniel.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I have just done this in Rawhide.

Basically, the upstream changes for libverto should be trivial:

- libevent installs its event.h header in /usr/include, so you can link
to that directly
- libev installs its ev.h and ev++.h in /usr/include as well, so you can
link directly to that.

And that's pretty much it, there shouldn't be anything for you to do,
except stop requiring the libev pkgconfig file (which I dropped in
Rawhide).

With this change, libverto should then build on all distributions, as we
were (afaik) the only ones shipping a pkgconfig file for libev.

Let me know if I can help.

--
Mathieu