[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 25 July 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 25 12:57:53 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 01:25:12PM +0200, Phil Knirsch wrote:
> Agenda:
>  - Status update builrequires cleanup
>  - Really talk with Vaclav Pavlin as candidate for WG :)
>  - Open floor

I saw in the Env & Stacks minutes the suggestion that the Base WG should
produce the Docker base image. If that's not agreed on by both sides let's
figure that out rather than making it a hot potato.

I may or may not be online during the meeting, so throwing this out now. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>