Self Introduction: Irina Boverman

Irina Boverman iboverma at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 17:55:40 UTC 2014

Hi Fedora community,
My name is Irina Boverman (user name irina). I am working for Red Hat and maintaining qpid/messaging related packages for Red Hat products. My experience with RPMs is recent, but I was a software developer in the past. I would like to assist (become co-maintainer for the qpid/dispatch/proton RPMs in the Fedora). I will appreciate if someone can sponsor me for this. I filed a ticket here: https://fedorahosted.org/packager-sponsors/ticket/142, and looking forward to working with the Fedora team.
Regards, Irina.