[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 14 November 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 12 15:25:10 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 07:00:11AM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Big issue here is that its all manual processes and tehy do not want us
> to update the images often, in the rawhide case we want to update daily.

Yeah. I think we shold avoid pushing rawhide to them for now. Possibly
push it to a secondary docker repo like "fedora-rawhide" ("repo" means
too many things, but in this case, it's a collection of docker images
on https://hub.docker.com/), or else for F22 look at hosting our own.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>