Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F21 tree

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Sat Nov 15 18:34:52 UTC 2014

We're not running the Transifex Server on the Fedora infrastructure. The
Localization group has also decided to move to a self-managed Zanata
instance anyway.

The Transifex Client package is which is what many developers use.

-d

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:59 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>
wrote:

> Matthias Runge wrote:
> > yes, that's the package. But IMHO transifex became closed source, and
> > last code change was about 2 years ago; since then, django changed quite
> > a bit.
>
> So we now have core Fedora infrastructure depending on a proprietary third-
> party web service?
>
> We should never have moved Fedora translations to the upstream Transifex
> instance. We now need to either fork the last Free version and put it up on
> Fedora Infrastructure, or replace it altogether.
>
>         Kevin Kofler
>
> --

Dimitris Glezos
Founder & CEO, Transifex