Remove gcc, gcc-c++ and make from minimal build root

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jan 13 00:35:26 UTC 2015

Vít Ondruch wrote:
> I'd like to collect some feedback about the $SUBJECT, i.e. making
> minimal build root really minimal, explicitly specifying build
> dependencies, etc.

-1, all the serious software requires gcc, gcc-c++ and make to build.

I actually think that cmake should be added to the minimal build root,
instead of removing stuff. Almost all the packages I work on BuildRequire
cmake (which also implies that they need make to build, and gcc-c++ is the
typical implementation language).

        Kevin Kofler