Un-retiring ice and mumble?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:03:04 UTC 2015

I guess ice got retired because I and the other maintainers ran out of time
to maintain it. Actually, I hadn't fully realised until now that it was
retired; I'll check shortly what the issue(s) were because I'd like it to
stay in (it was a LOT of work creating the package in the first place!).

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278