Unresponsive maintainer : kanarip

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Tue Jan 13 14:49:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

I juste open a FESCO request for kanarip :
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1387

He owns several perl and ruby package, including puppet !!!
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/kanarip/

I'm not a ruby user/dev so I won't be volunteer to take them

Marianne

--
Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
Geekfeminist and sysadmin