F22 System Wide Change: GCC5

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 14:12:42 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 02:55:15PM +0100, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-5/porting_to.html → 404
>
> That will be added likely after the test mass rebuild with what we find
> during that.

Do you have any estimate when it will be done? F22 schedule is/will be pretty
tight. We already have problem scheduling mass rebuild and I expect GCC 5
would require as long as possible period to fix issues/build problems. This
time, schedule is more strict time based - what would it mean for you if
GCC 5 will miss F22? I'm not saying it's going to happen but it could be
option.

Jaroslav