A little problem with dnf

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 12:27:46 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

OK, we have just decided that DNF will stay with it's current behaviour which means that "dnf install homebank" wouldn't upgrade any already installed homebank version (unless --best switch is used). In that case, the problem that you have described might be considered a bug and thus we'll appreciate if you file a Bugzilla.

Thank you
--
Radek Holý
Associate Software Engineer