python3-pyparted in F20/F21?

John Florian john.florian at dart.biz
Fri Jan 23 13:12:57 UTC 2015

Is that a bug with the apps page then?  If so, where would I file that?

I'm confused as to how the py3 build exists in koji and on the apps page, but how at the same time it isn't "provided".  I'd love to see it available in both F20/F21 for a project I'm working on.

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=450859

That'll work for now.

--
John Florian