Bodhi policy for pushing updates to stable

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jan 25 04:04:39 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:05:52 -0800,
  Adam Williamson <adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>Someone proposed that using the 'updates' repository during the
>Branched period could help solve quite a few things here, and I think
>that's an interesting idea.

The other thing it fixes is packages dgowing up as orphaned when they move
from updates-testung to the release, because the composes don't happen
at the same time. I notice this because I check a lot, but most people
don't. I like to get rid of the test builds if they are being unpushed,
but not if they are moving to thbranched release. It's possible to go
check this, but it's apain.