[fedora-java] AutoService in Fedora?

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 07:01:06 UTC 2015

On 01/27/2015 06:48 AM, Christopher wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Christopher <ctubbsii-fedora at apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk at redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> packaged for
>>>
>>> It doesn't seem to be packaged.
>>>
>>> For projects using Maven the easiest way of checking whether given
>>> artifact is packaged or not is using repoquery:
>>>
>>>     repoquery -f 'mvn(com.google.auto.service:auto-service)'
>>>

>> Excellent! Thanks for the pro-tip!
>>

> Oh, and what's the process if I want to get it packaged? I know I need to
> submit a package review bugzilla, but do I also need to do a F22
> self-contained feature proposal?

No, you don't need to file change proposal. You just need to create SRPM
and get it reviewed. See [1].

Java package reviews can be added to FE-JAVASIG tracker [2] to speedup
the review process.

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/New_package_process_for_existing_contributors
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/652183