FESCo elections are open

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:58:00 UTC 2015

On 27/01/15 01:01, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Greetings,
> FESCo elections are now open and we're looking for five new
> committee members. Elections closes promptly at 23:59 UTC
> on February 3rd. Don't forget to vote!

Yes, too late, I know. But when I finally look at this I'm  bit
confused, perhaps even troubled.

In short, with the new products and their corresponding governance, will
not FESCo then handle a lot of coordination and sometimes even conflicts
between those?. In this perspective, what does it mean that so many of
the candidates seems to be Fedora Workstation people, and that no-one of
the candidates mention any other product in their mission statement?

This is not only about products, but as a simple question I guess it's a
starter (?)

Cheers!

--alec