Is systemd within a Docker container still recommended?

Dave Melia dave at thinklinux.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 15:02:23 UTC 2015

I didn't intend to hijack, I used reply-all to get the email address to
save typing it.  I was merely being lazy, and forgot to change the
subject of the email before clicking send...

On 2015-03-02 14:59, Reindl Harald wrote:
> you should not just change the title
>
> start your own thread by write a new message with it's own subject -
> just change the subject is still thread hijacking
>
> Am 02.03.2015 um 15:49 schrieb Dave Melia:
>> My apologies -- I forgot the change the title! </embarrassment>
>>
>>   2015-03-02 14:47, Dave Melia wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but I'm looking at the spec
>>> file
>>> for nginx 1.7.10 and build requires systemd.  I'm wondering if this

--
Dave Melia
Site     : http://www.thinklinux.co.uk
Email    : dave at thinklinux.co.uk