Questions about font packaging, hinting and non-responsive maintainer process

Alexander Ploumistos alex.ploumistos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:18:00 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 3:03 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Are those hinting instructions manually tuned or autogenerated with
> ttfautohint?

I haven't the faintest idea. Should I contact upstream, or is there a
way to extract that information from the font tables? The creator
specifically mentions windows apps in the documentation, so perhaps we
don't need it? I would really appreciate it if someone who knows a bit
about typography could take a look at the fonts:

http://users.teilar.gr/~g1951d/Symbola.zip