Pidgin Lync-collab COPR

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 9 16:00:46 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 10:57 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> File sharing works but immediately crashes when it finishes. I see an issue is
> already in github for that. If I can get additional debugging output I'll forward it
> off-list.

Thanks.

File sharing was working for me but only if I'm offered one file at a
time. If I'm offered two, *then* it fails to download them, just sitting
at 'Waiting for download to start'. And crashes when I click 'Stop' in
the UI.

Sending works, but runs in the main thread so appears to lock up the UI
a lot of the time... but it *is* actually working.

--
dwmw2