F22: gnomekeyring no longer remembering unlocked ssh keys?

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 10:12:04 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I've setup things so that the first time I want to unlock an ssh keys I need to
explicitly type the unlock password (I do not want this to get remembered and
the keys to automatically get unlocked the moment I log in).

This used to work fine in F21 and in F22 till aprox 1-2 weeks ago. But now my
unlock password is no longer cached at all, also not runtime, so I need to
retype it even if I've just typed it 5 seconds ago. This is a bit too
secure / inconvenient for me.

Am I the only one seeing this ? Is this a deliberate change or a bug ?

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

It seems that my problems with removable media not automounting are gone
with the 3.15.91 gnome update, good work!