F22 Self Contained Change: Disabled Repositories Support

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:20:51 UTC 2015

On 17 March 2015 at 11:18, Jan Zelený <jzeleny at redhat.com> wrote:
> Personally, I don't like the semantics of these semi-disabled repos. It beats
> the purpose of disabling the repos in the first place, doesn't it?

disabled=0 means "don't download packages or metadata" which means if
we search for "chromium" nothing is displayed. semi-disabled means
"download metadata only" which allows us to show search results but
with a prompt of some sort before enabling the repo properly so we can
install from it.

Richard