New to the list, and... possible bug ?

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 15:56:19 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-23, Hoggins! <fuckspam at wheres5.com> wrote:
> Not sure if this is the place to post, but... Since last upgrade of
> package dnssec-tools for Fedora 21, something is broken.
> I can't launch rollerd anymore, as it complains about a dirty perl error.=

What kind of error? This one?

$ rollerd --help
UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Net/DNS/SEC/Tools/tooloptions.pm line 19.
usage:  rollerd [options]
[...]

This is just a warning which however tells that dnssec-tools programs
use deprecated Perl features.

> So shall I officially report a bug prior to posting on this list ? Or
> maybe the dnssec-tools package maintainers follow that list, and it's
> possible to discuss to determine whether this is actually a bug ?

Report your findings as a bug into Bugzilla against dnssec-tools
component. Bugzilla is the best place for reporting and solving bugs.

-- Petr