pingou changed owner of guake (f20) to 'pingou'

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:27:51 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:23 AM, <notifications at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> pingou changed owner of guake (f20) to 'pingou'
>         https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/guake/

Did something change this morning?  In the last hour, I've gotten lots of
notification emails like this one for packages that I have nothing to do
with.  That hasn't happened before this morning.  Furthermore, ....

> --
> You received this message due to your preference settings at
>
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications//fmnscmcommits.id.fedoraproject.org/email/29392

Okay, maybe my preferences were changed somehow.  So I followed this link,
logged in, and then was greeted with a page containing only this text:

Forbidden

You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is
either read-protected or not readable by the server.

Is somebody monkeying with the notification system?  If so, could you
please monkey it back to its previous state?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/