Proposal: Drop applications that have FTBFS for the last two releases from the AppStream metadata

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:44:49 UTC 2015

The end result would be that we don't show applications that have
failed the previous two releases mass rebuilds in GNOME Software i.e.
we don't show f19 packages in f21, and we don't show f20 packages in
f22. Should be pretty non-controversial, right? The kind of software
that failed two rebuilds in a row really and is sitting unloved by the
downstream maintainer isn't really the kind of software we want to
show. They would still of course be installable on the command line
using dnf.

Speak now, or forever hold your peace, thanks.

Richard