Stuck build?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon May 11 02:59:36 UTC 2015

On Sun, 10 May 2015 20:46:10 -0600
Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> > Well, did it say who canceled it? It might have taken more than 24
> > hours?
>
> Here is a link
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=9698462
>
> It looks like the cancellation happened just under 2 hours after the
> build was started.  I don't see a "who" anywhere, but maybe I am
> overlooking something.

ok. I think this may have been my fault. I upgraded all the builders
the other day, and I attempted to do so when they didn't have any
builds running on them, but I think it might be that buildvm was the
'master' of your chainbuild, even though it wasn't building anything
itself, so it didn't show up to me as having an active build on it. :(

So, I rebooted it, then koji got confused and couldn't find the master
of that chainbuild.

At least thats my theory. :(

So, resubmitting now should hopefully complete fine.

> > The builder in charge of that build was in a weird state.
> >
> > I restarted it and koji handed the build to another builder.
> >
> > Hopefully it will complete as expected now.
>
> Thank you, Kevin.  I appreciate the help.

Sorry for the failed builds there. ;(

kevin