Updates repositories switch to Fedora 22 normal Updates

Sumit Bhardwaj sumitkbhardwaj at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

Noticed that we have now entered the Final Freeze, so I was wondering
when will the Fedora 22 repositories will auto-switch to the normal
updates repositories from current update-testing? If I am not wrong this
change is pushed via a package update somewhere around this time.

I usually wait till this time and then do my upgrade. Otherwise, when
repos are switched, sometimes a lot of packages get downgraded/upgraded
while doing distro-sync. This is just my way of doing things...no real
benefits etc that I can think of.

Thanks.

--
Regards,