Stuck build?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:29:39 UTC 2015

Speaking of Macaulay2....

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> The builder in charge of that build was in a weird state.
>
> I restarted it and koji handed the build to another builder.
>
> Hopefully it will complete as expected now.

It does not seem to have done so.  Today's Rawhide report is still
showing the old version (1.6-10.fc23) as having broken dependencies.
If I try to "fedpkg build" in my git checkout, it tells me it can't,
because the 1.6-11.fc23 build already exists.  But if I look at
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/Macaulay2/builds/, it shows
the 1.6-11.fc23 build as still being in progress, which is consistent
with the old build still showing up in the Rawhide report.  Can you
check on this again and see what is going on?  Thank you,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/