A backup service using fuse, sqlite and btrfs.

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Sep 1 02:58:07 UTC 2015

I have a better chance of seeding clouds to make rain than read code
to get the answers to these questions, but I tried anyway.

- Is this a versioning system, or is it both a versioning system and a
backup? Backup implies copying data to a separate device.

- If it's a backup, does it depend on the source being Btrfs? Or just
the destination? Or both?

- Do you envision Fedora Server and Fedora Workstation components, to
achieve a sort of turn key + integrated Fedora solution for network
backups?

- Does this apply to just user data, or system settings as well, or
the entire installation?

---
Chris Murphy