Adobe CMap resources license change

Ben Rosser rosser.bjr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:28:03 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am not certain if any packages other than my python-pdfminer are
currently using my packages of the Adobe CMap resources (
https://github.com/adobe-type-tools/cmap-resources), but--

The package versions have changed when the upstream repository was moved
from Sourceforge to github earlier this year. The license has also been
changed from the three-clause BSD license to Apache License 2.0.

I have upgraded and rebuilt the following packages for rawhide with the
license change:

cmap-japan1-6
cmap-gb1-5
cmap-cns1-6
cmap-korean1-2
cmap-identity0

If there are no objections, I will push updates for F23 also.

Ben Rosser