rpmbuild - empty RPMS directory

Jonathan Wakely jwakely at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 17:09:44 UTC 2015

On 15/09/15 13:58 +0200, arnaud gaboury wrote:
>I have been working on my first rpmbuild since quite a few days now.

As a more gneral comment, why not try something *much* simpler for
your first rpmbuild?

Try something that doesn't use an alternative compiler, doesn't
require lots of environment variables, and doesn't use a new spec file
that has never been successfully tested.

Maybe just take a working spec file for another project and run
rpmbuild, and check the results. That would reveal if you're looking
in the wrong place for the output, and you wouldn't waste time looking
for problems in the spec file if you know the spec file is already
correct.