Disable PulseAudio flat volumes to prevent it from pushing volume level to max

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:03:02 UTC 2015

hi
I'll second michael. Although I'll add that this should probably be a
temporary measure. This really should be addressed by pulseaudio
upstream, so that flat volumes can still be used, even with misbehaving
applications. There's currently zero documentation on what causes this,
whic means for me at least it was trial and error.
Thanks
Kendell clark