Applications missing from Fedora 23

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:14:31 UTC 2015

On 18 September 2015 at 13:46, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this mean that only flarq isn't showing up? It's packaged with Fldigi
> so as along as it's showing up I'm not too concerned.

There doesn't appear to be any AppData file for fldigi so it's not
going to show up at all in the software center. Even in
fldigi.appdata.xml did exist, it's also got an 48x48 XPM icon. Even
converted to PNG, scaled up to 128x128 for HiDPI screens it looks
pretty bad. Perhaps you could ask one of the designers in
#gnome-design to come up with something that looks awesome.

Richard.