Docs/Beats/Samba page update

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Dec 23 17:26:33 UTC 2005

> Chris Lennert wrote:
>
> >Anyone mind if I update the Docs/Beats/Samba relnote page?  In diving into some
> >of the Docs/Beats/ServerTools BZ items, it appears that the Samba browsing
> >warning is no longer warranted.  Since the beat is uncovered, I don't mind
> >updating the page to at least reflect this (welcome) change for FC5.
> >
> >-- Chris
> >

> If you want to edit of any pages go ahead.  We can revert back changes
> if necessary at any point of time.

Agreed.

In fact, the ideal job of a beat writer is to watch and edit changes
that _others_ make.  You know, treat it like a Wiki. :)

So, please help each other, and encourage others to edit the Docs/Beats
directly.  Especially the developers within the projects.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject