Confusion about using CVS

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Mar 4 21:55:29 UTC 2006

Uttered Hugo Cisneiros <hugo at devin.com.br>, spake thus:

Hugo,

I'm going to respond to your email in separate replies, as I get to
each part.

> I noted some other erros, and I'll send here just for documenting. The
> first was many warnings with this message:
>
>     No localization exists for "po/pt_br" or "po/pt". Using default "en".
>     (...)

That's XML2PO "helping out" by creating a 'lang="po/pt_br"' attribute
for the document's top-level element.  Since there is no such locale,
the errors happen.  I've used the latest XML2PO from the
gnome-doc-utils CVS source tree and this is corrected.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!