release notes translations for ISO due at 23:59 UTC 6 March

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Mar 7 16:14:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 11:10 +0300, Andrew Martynov wrote:
> Hello, Karsten!
>
> Unfortunally I`m not sure I will be able to prepare 100% ready translation
> of Release Notes to Russian today before deadline.
> I was too busy for primary job during last two weeks :(

I understand, I have one of those as well. :)

> So I will commit all changes and modify Makefile only after whole
> translation will be make.
>
> I`m asking you and all translators for advice:
> Would it be corrent co include in ISO files 75-80% translated version?

I don't know enough yet to answer that.  I'll think about it and consult
with those who know (Cc:'d)

> Tomorrow (08 march) will be official holiday in Russia and I plan to
> spend this day for translation of Fedora documentation.

We are going to try our first build around 20:00 UTC today.  Please give
us a status report and we'll assess again from that.

Thanks very much for your hard work,

Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject