Release Notes for fedora-release

SEKINE tatz Tatsuo tsekine at sdri.co.jp
Tue Mar 7 23:41:29 UTC 2006

Hi all,

From: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:28:04 -0500

> Both docs-common/ and release-notes/ are tagged 'FC-5-GOLD-for-iso' for
> your convenience. :-)  I've tested the build process in FC4 and
> FC5/Rawhide (current as of ~1800 UTC today), WORKSFORME!

I've just tested
  make html
on FC4, then I've got following error:
  po2xml en/ArchSpecificPPC.xml po/zh_CN.po >zh_CN/ArchSpecificPPC.xml
  can't find
  After using Open<emphasis role="strong"></emphasis>Firmware to boot the CD, the bootloader (yaboot) should automatically boot the 64-bit installer.
  in
  make: *** [zh_CN/ArchSpecificPPC.xml] error 1

The mismatched ' and " caused this error. ' in tags was automatically
 replaced with " during the xml2po process. However, po2xml don't
translate ' into " automatically, so this error happened.

 I hope that this error will not happen on FC5(/RawHide), but if it
happens as well, please replace ' with " in tags of XML. In that case,
we don't need fix .PO files.

--
SEKINE Tatsuo:
 tsekine at sdri.co.jp    System Design & Research Inst. Co.,Ltd.