release notes translations for ISO due at 23:59 UTC 6 March

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:02:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 01:59 +0300, Andrew Martynov wrote:
> My appologies for last minute announce.
> I completed ru translation and commit in to CVS just now.
>
> Please include this part of work inso ISO images for
> FC5 if possible.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for all your hard work on this.  The ISO is not being respun, so
we can't get this onto the CDs at this point.  (This is understandable,
because the release engineers have to have time to test a "settled" tree
of packages.)  But we will be able to include your notes on the Web site
with the other languages.

However, I notice that there are still some missing sections in the
translation.  I built the text version with the following command line:

  make txt                         # use this for FC-4
  XMLTOTXTPOSTOPT='' make -e txt   # use this for FC-5/Rawhide

If you look at the results you'll see some missing translations where
English is substituted.  Will you have a chance to revisit this before
tomorrow?