Minutes of FDSCo Meeting 14 March 2006

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 18 01:00:06 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 20:42 -0600, Patrick Barnes wrote:

> We actually already have a document that serves the same purpose and was
> created completely independently of the Jargon Buster.  It is much smaller,
> but we could easily expand it to be a larger and more comprehensive document
> to replace the Jargon Buster.  It is powered by the FedoraDict page, which
> could be a blessing or a curse.  If that is a problem, it would be trivial to
> fix.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ/Glossary
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDict

Cool, that's in-line with what I was thinking, to move our good content
to the Wiki and make it easier for others to contribute.

It even conceptually matches, as we are producing in effect a Fedora
dictionary. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/