Firefox splash page tracker

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 21:21:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> Why is this important?  Because we need to know how many users we have,
>> which helps help us fund innovations to Fedora. </p>
>> ######### End Box ####################################################

change it to "Because we need to know more about what *types* of users we
have, so that we can have a better idea of what sorts of innovations will
be interesting to those users."

>> Max should probably announce it elsewhere like fedora-devel list and
>> discuss this for transparency. I dont see any harm in doing it but it's
>> important that we dont do this discretely.  Moreover the note on
>> innovations in not very clear to me. It would be better to make our
>> intentions more explicit.

I'm not announcing anything until I know that it's actually in.  Once it
is *in*, I'll be happy to send something out about it.

--Max